Beware for the Warriors on COD ** U N I T E D O F F E N S I V E **
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

** In Consideration for the real KNILWarriors **... We Founded the KnilClan. we fight against other clans with honor and proudly enjoying the battle

IndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen
***************FOR CONTACT.......PLEASE MAIL US AT INFO@KNILCLAN.COM**********IF U WANNA JOIN THE CLAN TO HAVE THE FUN WE GOT**************
On 26-08-11 KNIL exists 2 Years and therefore we had our first Meeting...... It was very nice to meet the people we know so long and we are looking forward to the next one......We do hope on another succesfull year with Fun and a close Membership of friends....So everyone Enjoy your stay's at the Knil Server and on TS3 where U all are Welcome to speak to us.....ID: 173.199.64.245.....Port: 9104...And....No Password Needed... The Admins ...AIA...Django...Dourkilt...and DragonIndo....

=([ISDP])= League - Season 3

Ga naar beneden 
5 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
=([ISDP])=UK Warrior

Aantal berichten : 11
Punten : 19
Reputatie : 0
Registratiedatum : 16-02-10

=([ISDP])= League - Season 3  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimevr okt 01 2010, 11:29

Hello KNIL Clan :-)

ITS TIME FOR WAR !

Following on from the successes of our first league and the winter league, we are now preparing to start Season 3 Cool

It was great to have the mighty KNIL clan with us for our previous leagues and now invite you to join us for season 3.

Our third league will be a mixture of CTF and TDM over alternating weeks for 16 weeks hopefully starting on Sunday 24th October 2010.

We sincerely hope that you guys n gals will take part in this league and ask that a clan representative signs up on the League website asap so we can start getting the fixtures organised

http://www.isdp.byethost4.com/

I will be monitoring the league forum every day so if you have any questions or requests then please post in the league forum ( it saves me having to visit all six clans forums and keeps it all in one place so we all know whats happening )

Hope to shoot you all real soon Smile

UK Warrior ( on behalf of =([ISDP])= )

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Adorable

Aantal berichten : 140
Punten : 213
Reputatie : -2
Registratiedatum : 14-07-10
Leeftijd : 30

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimevr okt 01 2010, 11:47

See you in war =D
https://www.youtube.com/group/KNILclan
Django
ClanLeader
ClanLeader
Django

Aantal berichten : 276
Punten : 478
Reputatie : 60
Registratiedatum : 26-08-09
Leeftijd : 69

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimevr okt 01 2010, 12:49

Ok m8, txs for fast responding, I will be signed in KNIL asap when i am assured from enough members to keep up the wars we gladly want to do against the all famous of UO.
They all can read ur message , and therefore this is also my call to them to let me know for insurance that they will be play against all on sundays.

With our friendly regards to all.

Signed Django
=([ISDP])=UK Warrior

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimezo okt 17 2010, 20:08

Greetings to all at Knil Clan :-)

All three league servers are loaded with all the maps that will be used for league season 3. The first match is 24th October 2010, be ready ! The fixtures, dates and server information can all be found on the Fixtures / Results section of the league website. The match server password and the rcon passwords will be the same as last years Winter League. If you do not have, or cannot remember these passwords then pm me through the league forum or call me on skype and I will let you all know the passwords that you need.

The servers are open and available at all times for clans to practice both the maps and the mod so please feel free to drop in anytime individually or as a clan and get some practice in.

Please remember on match nights, there will be a short break of 5 or 10 minutes between rounds and screenshots of both rounds MUST be posted on the League forum asap for score verification. No screenshots = no scores = no points for your team !

Finally, thank you to all clans and players for joining us in Season 3 and we wish you the best of luck !

Play fast, play fair, but above all, LETS ALL ENJOY SOME GOOD BATTLES 8-)

UK Warrior
=([ISDP])=UK Warrior

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimeza okt 30 2010, 13:53

If you have been following the ' Punkbuster ' thread on the league forum you will know that ECF / ASSN have regetably left the league

I have been struggling to find a replacement but at such short notice this has been difficult. Even if I find a clan now they would not join us until week 3 meaning they would automatically be 2 losses behind. I dont think many clans would find such a handicap attractive so its time for ' PLAN B '

Plan B is - { PBR } - otherwise known as ' Plan B Reservists '

{ PBR } will be made up of one player from each of the following clans - ISDP, PM, JPC, BIA, NJOY, KNIL, DPC AND DECF.

We will set up a teamspeak channel for the team on match nights and lets see how 8 different players from 8 different clans and several different nationalities play together as a team

All clans are invited to provide one member for { PBR } on match nights. It doesnt need to be the same player each week so members could take turns trying their luck in { PBR } for a night. To keep it fair, no clan may provide more than 1 player if playing against their own clan.

We will update the fixture sheets as soon as possible but in the meantime, read ECF / ASSN matches as { PBR }

This week { PBR } 's first match will be against KNIL so lets see if between us all we can get a team in place

( This message is posted on the league forum and also the forums of all member clans )

It is regretable that ECF ? ASSN have left, but this adds an interesting new angle to the league.

Thanks for your support guys n gals ... now lets fight

UKW

( please follow and make any replies to this post on the league forum to keep it all in one place and help to co-ordinate the { PBR } team ) ... thanks.

http://www.isdp.byethost4.com

knil/shifty

knil/shifty

Aantal berichten : 64
Punten : 96
Registratiedatum : 08-03-10

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimeza okt 30 2010, 16:56

hey uk warior

that pbr souds realy nice the only question is if the people of the diferent clans also want to do this??
but stil its a nice plan.

Greetz shifty
http://spliethoff.punt.nl/
*(Just)Rabie*
Game Admin
Game Admin
*(Just)Rabie*

Aantal berichten : 400
Punten : 715
Reputatie : 30
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimeza okt 30 2010, 20:59

knil/shifty schreef:
hey uk warior

that pbr souds realy nice the only question is if the people of the diferent clans also want to do this??
but stil its a nice plan.

Greetz shifty

Repeat:
that pbr sounds really nice,
the only question is: if people from other clans also wanna do this
but it still sounds like a nice plan.

niks persoonlijk hoor shifty, maar zo staat het er wat beter Smile
http://knil-cod.weebly.com/
=([ISDP])=UK Warrior

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimewo nov 10 2010, 22:44

Hiya guys,

As you probably know, the 3 league servers are provided for us by Gaming UK Servers.

Gaming UK are undergoing a major revamp and will be changing to our own dedicated box over the next few days. This means that all of Gaming UK servers will be going offline - including the League Servers !

We will have 3 new league servers up in place in time for Sundays league matches, but we will not know the ip addresses until Saturday at the earliest. The new ip addresses and anything else that you need to know will be posted up on the league forum as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience while we make these changes which will enable us to offer a much improved service.

UKW
Adorable

Aantal berichten : 140
Punten : 213
Reputatie : -2
Registratiedatum : 14-07-10

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimedo nov 11 2010, 09:21

Okay UKW,
Thanks for letting us know. We had a discussion about this on another topic, so now it's clear.

Thanks,
Adorable
https://www.youtube.com/group/KNILclan
*(Just)Rabie*
Game Admin
Game Admin
*(Just)Rabie*

Aantal berichten : 400
Punten : 715
Reputatie : 30
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimedo nov 11 2010, 15:26

UKW the names are staying the same?
http://knil-cod.weebly.com/
=([ISDP])=UK Warrior

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitimeza nov 27 2010, 18:07

Update ...

Our new =([ISDP])= dedibox is now online

New server ip addresses are ........

League server 1 = 109.70.148.79:28940

League server 2 = 109.70.148.79:28941

League server 3 = 109.70.148.79:28944

We are still working on the servers to get them correctly set up and running stable so we sincerely hope that there are no further problems for the rest of the league. This week will be a test because the only way to be sure that everything is fine is to run a full server match.

Thank you all for your patience

UKW
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: =([ISDP])= League - Season 3    =([ISDP])= League - Season 3  I_icon_minitime

=([ISDP])= League - Season 3
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Beware for the Warriors on COD ** U N I T E D O F F E N S I V E ** :: Vragen-Questions Openbaar Gedeelte/public part :: Request For a War here-
Ga naar: